Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hooked on Crack

All week, Starbucks has been running a promotion in my workplace, providing free Doubleshots and Iced Coffee drinks (in the cans). I can't help but think of Suze and wonder if she would drink this stuff since it's free. I'm building up quite the collection. I figure they're coming in like drug dealers--get us all hooked this week and then next week, in our desperation for a fix, we'll began buying them at two bucks a pop. I could be a little paranoid, though. Getting hopped up on caffeine can do that.

4 comments:

Suze said...

aaaaaah, caffeine. when certain little boys wake up at 4:45 ready to start the day, nothing, but nothing will do but some serious espresso.
that said, i never liked starbucks coffee (though their espresso drinks are all right, if damned over priced!). it's always made me jittery.

Tooz said...

Shoot. They don't sell stuff like that at my workplace. I'd buy it, even at $2 a can.

Jenn-Jenn, the Mother Hen said...

jjjjjjiitteerrrrryyy... I ddon'tt knnow annyooonnee whho'''ssss jiitterrrrrryyy drinnnkinggggg ththat stuff. Iiii mmeeann, Iiii ddddrrrinnk iit all ththe tttiimme annnd I'mmmm notnnot jjjittteerrry....

LOL!

Becca said...

Dude. I obviously need to get my eyes examined.